Scott, this is the closest to the one Slau has on the UK Amazon store. Its a
nineteen key Adesso but an ever so slightly different model. Its a tenner so
I'm going to get one and I'll let you know how it goes when it arrives.

Cheers,

Alan
Is
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00GAYDVB0/ref=redir_mdp_mobile