alright, so tell me about this 1, sounds cool

On 11/9/2015 1:18 AM, vano...@gmail.com wrote:
Icon QCon Pro!

Op 9 nov. 2015 om 05:40 heeft Jed Barton <jedbar...@gmail.com> het volgende
geschreven:

Hey guys,
I'm looking in the same general price range for a control surface.
Any ideas?

On 11/8/2015 3:32 PM, Darwin May wrote:
Hello, I know this is a old thread. But could not figure out how to post a new
thread. So I am asking what surface controller would you recommend for a
beginner? I am getting ready to buy ProTools 12. I am currently using a Mac
book Pro with a I five processor and 8 GB of RAM and one terabyte hard drive. I
am looking for something that will be easy to use, also, will be able to input
drums microphones for my drum set  any recommendations would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks note: looking at a price range from $700-$1500.

Sent from my iPhone