The BCF should be able to control some plug-in parameters.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Me
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:26 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Control Surface Recommendations

Interesting comments Mac. I don't have any experience using a control surface
with Protools, and am only commmenting about what I've read. I'll try my BCF
controller soon and see if I have any luck controling plugins with it. I look
forward to hearing how you get on with automting plugins with the surface when
you get it.

Sent from my iPod