Hi Chris,
Sorry I  would be unable to help you from long distance because I' would need
the actual downloaded version of the grand piano. I think it would be easier
than you might imagine… Just have someone select each preset in the Ivory
interface in the plug-in window and then save them as you would normally as a
Pro Tools preset in the first dropdown menu in the plug-in window called
Settings.
Have you ever saved out ProTools presets before? It's not that difficult… I'm
sure you'll be able to figure it out with some sighted assistance…
As a last resort, you might reach out to the developer and asked them to create
the ProTools presets for you…
Good luck!
Vinny
Email: vinnypedu...@gmail.com