Hi, Concerning Elastic audio quantization again. Do you think the folowing
could make any sense?
1. Change the desired track for editing from sample to ticks;
2. set elastic audio to polyphonic or accordingly;
3. under track view change the view to warp;
4. go to the transport cluster, under midi change the tempo;
5. And, Make sure the conductor track isn’t selected.
This is where thinks turned wicky , because if I disable conductor track
and insert a new tempo, it seems to do nothing. Although, in the end some
tracks were crazy out of rithym, as if it was quantized.
For what I check on youtube tutorials, I understood that it's possible to
auto quantize with Elastic audio, however I'm having issues understanding
what I'm doing wrong, I mean , I'm changing audio but not the right way
Anybody already manage to auto quantize audio? Or like was more or less
already mentioned, it's only possible to speed it up or slow it down?!
Thanks in advance, Rui Vilarinho
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.