Ha ok, makes sense.
Thanks once again, Rui Vilarinho
----- Original Message ----- From: "Slau Halatyn" <slauhala...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: Bouncing clip's

Hi Rui,
It’s right under the Edit menu. If you don’t have a range selected in the timeline, arrowing down the menu will skip over dimmed options. You can see the dimmed option if you navigate down the Edit menu with the VoiceOver cursor. If you make a selection in the timeline, the option will become available and the arrow keys will navigate to the option as normal.
HTH,
slau