The keyboard shortcut worked fine, thanks Slau.For better understanding, I never found the consolidate feature, where is it?
Regards, Rui Vilarinho
----- Original Message ----- From: "Slau Halatyn" <slauhala...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: Bouncing clip's

You can just consolidate the selection with Option+Shift+3 on the numbers row.
slau

On Sep 19, 2016, at 7:05 PM, Rui Vilarinho <ruivilarinhomu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi! If we have an bunch of clips and we want to bounce them to one only clip, no plugs, fx, automations and so on, within Pt 12.5.2 it's recommended to Commit?
Or is it  on the Bounce to clip option ?
Thanks in advance, Rui Vilarinho
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.