Hi Martin,

The getting started section is best used by navigating through the headings.
You can see this on the Flo tools site, under The getting started link. The
README file reflects the same documentation. However It is not meant to be
opened by the user, and is only provided for developmental reasons. If you do
you open it in text edit though, or any other plane text software, it will
display as a plain text file

Sent from my iPhone