Hi Donal,
Its worse than a 4 year old!
At least after a while the 4 year old will go to sleep!
One of the first things I do after a new up date is to disable the "app
manager"! :(
Since I'm paying for my HD subscription why not use it! :)
I've got music to record not wrestle with soft ware thats not Apple VoiceOver
compliant yet!
Talk soon
Chuck