  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 4:11 PM
  Subject: Re: It's paramount! that I learn this task: Tempoing

  If you need a sudden tempo change, create a tempo event at the point you want
the tempo to change. Make sure you have a tempo event at the top of the song
and then a tempo event at whatever bar you need. In both cases, use the
"Constant" tempo change. In the dialog, click on the tempo, enter a value,
press Return then click Apply.

    On Aug 8, 2017, at 2:48 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland