Hi there,

When I set mine up, I had someone help me through the setup menu. However,
the sequence of buttons you need to press is deterministic, so it is
definitely possible to do it without sighted assistance once you learn the
menu structure. I don't remember it (since I only did it once) and the
manual assumes that you can read the little displays, so unless you need to
change the setting often, it might just be easier to have someone help you.
There are a few other settings in the menu system that are useful and might
be worth tinkering with such as fader motor speed and touch sensitivity.
That might make it worth the effort to note down the menu structure for
later.

Best,
//Peter