hello,

I understand this may have been covered before, but I was wondering how to
rearrange or move tracks for organizational purposes. What is the procedure to
move a track? if I were sighted, I would just click and drag but that is not
possible for me ha ha. I vaguely remember how to do this with the keyboard
commands. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Steve Baskis
Baskis.com