The key command combination to expand the windows is not announcing anything
when I press it, is this normal? When I navigate to the bottom of the mix
window and click on the tracks list show/hide button there is no indication of
it being collapsed, shown or hidden. This seems strange to me when you tell me
collapsed is what I might hear. and when I click on that button the tracklist
moves deep within the tracks. When I click the tracks high/Show button again
the tracklist will be located closer to the bottom of the mix window. I will
continue to try things, but this doesn’t seem to work. I am not sure if my
windows are expanding, because when I press the flow tools Key combination,
command, option, shift, Z, it does not seem to announce anything. Flow tools
seems to be working completely fine for me in all other areas.