We're commenting on Aryeh's spec, he's the author, the copyright holder, and our comments to do not entitle us to any form of attribution.

Expanded:

For the sake of Aryeh's copyright on the working document, I'd like to remind everyone again, that their "comments" on the document will be reviewed by Aryeh, but the document itself is being authored and edited solely by Aryeh.

For those responding or contributing to the document, with particular spec text, please keep in mind that there is a draft of the document is (c) Aryeh Gregor, and that document continues to be released into a license that does not require attribution. As with other specs, such as DOM4, the editor will maintain a "build" of that document which will be labeled under the typical copyright and licenses that the W3C uses.

-Charles