On 12/1/12 3:34 PM, ext Ms2ger wrote:
I object to this publication because of this change:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/xhr/rev/2341e31323a4

For a couple of years now, if a spec proposed for publication in TR includes a normative reference that hahas published as a TR, PLH has insisted the reference needs to be a W3C document (TR or ED). (I'm pretty sure a small number of references to non W3C documents slipped through but I consider those mistakes.)

I asked Jungkee to make the reference changes to the TR versions so thanks Jungkee for the patch.

It would be OK with me if the references were changed to W3C EDs. Would that take care of your objection?

-AB