On 4/25/14 8:44 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
On 4/22/14 9:40 AM, Doug Schepers wrote:
Hi, Art–

There are different approaches that could be taken, but one concrete implementation in JavaScript is from the Hypothes.is Annotator [1].

https://hypothes.is/blog/fuzzy-anchoring/

OK, so at this point, I think it would be helpful if you would please provide a diff or a PR against <https://github.com/AFBarstow/WebApps/blob/master/charter.html> (<http://afbarstow.github.io/WebApps/charter.html>) so we can evaluate your specific proposal.

Doug - are you going to provide a diff? Without a relatively firm commitment from WebApps, my inclination is to not add this to the charter.

Philippe - what is the next step to get WebApps re-chartered (current charter expires May 31)?

-Thanks, AB