On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Ryosuke Niwa <rn...@apple.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 23, 2016, at 6:04 AM, Chaals McCathie Nevile <cha...@yandex-team.ru>
>> wrote:
>> I'll attend from Europe. Is there a preferred day, and how long do you
>> anticipate this being?
>
> I think the first or the second week of April would be good.  We just need to
> go through each issue and make sure we're on the same page so I'd expect it
> to be 1-2 hours.

I'm not sure I'm able to attend, but I've been going through all the
issues several times now and adding what I think needs doing (or
resolving it when possible). The issues that are currently blocking
specification work are marked as "needs consensus":

https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+consensus%22

It would be great if folks could get to those sooner than later.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/