On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 15:45:34 +0200
Brice Figureau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> Please do not attach your patches in your mails but instead use
> git-send-email so that they appear in the mail body. This way we can
> review and comment easily.
>
> For more information about puppet patch submission, please read:
> http://reductivelabs.com/trac/puppet/wiki/DevelopmentLifecycle#submitting-patches

Ok, thanks for link. Like i said before, the patches are POC-state and
just to illustrate the idea and seeking interest. I'm not happy about
the options-mechanism but it seemed to be the cheapest way add the
desired behavior.

> I'm copying here a snippet of your patch that seems to contain a typo:
> [...]
> +                if self.class.direction == :inoncreation
> +                  direction = deleting ? :out : :in
> +                elsif self.class.diroction == :inondeletion
>                                       ^
> This looks like a typo---------------+

Yes, this is a typo. I'm just putting together my testing environment,
so i can easily verify the code with different puppet versions.

Lorenz