i am using pure:dyne to learn supercollider. (ok, i really like fluxus/pd
also...)

psycollider didn't work for me, there's a lot of examples/tutorials that
just don't work without some quarks. and i did try to install supercollider
on slackware and ubuntu (with quarks etc) without sucess. (realtime kernels,
dependency troubles, too much troubles...)

i am really enjoying  have a almost new version (on pure:dyne 911 it's sc
v.3.31 i think), with all quarks, well done, i just installed pure:dyne on a
pendrive and have all my small txt files with me. now my main laptop is
broken and pure:dyne/supercollider is working without problems on another
laptop while i fix the other.

i really like the work you're doing in supporting sc for linux, and giving a
much better experience on pure:dyne, so i expect supercollider in p:d to be
as in sync as possible to include a lot of interesting works by the
development team and collaborators. bbcut library by nick collins was my
main reason to go deeper into sc3 and guess what? i discover a lot of new
features when got in my hands a full distro with sc and all quarks working,
new fft ways, great f0 visualisations working, and now with android/iphone
versions on the way! i don't use SCMIR yet, but i am really wanting to try
it, expecting more possibilities. great team work, good free software
working!

thx
igor

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 5:53 AM, Dan S
<danstowell+pured...@gmail.com<danstowell%2bpured...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> Hmmmmmmmm well that's actually a couple of ugens plus some class code
> too, it's a new set of stuff (still in alpha) - do you use it?
> Interesting to know. It's fairly recent but if people are already
> doing cool things with it, might be worth thinking about...
>
> Dan
>

> 2011/1/29 Igor Medeiros <igor...@gmail.com>:
> > i don't know where's the best place to request but can you include a new
> > supercollider Ugen from nick collins on Gazpacho?
> >
> > SCMIR, there's a source code on:
> > http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/nc81/code.html
> >
> > thx in advance
> > igor medeiros
> >

> > On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Aymeric Mansoux <am-pured...@kuri.mu>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi everyone,
> >>
> >> Some of us will work online the 1st and 2nd of February to put the final
> >> bits of the Gazpacho release that was cooked during the Puredyne Sprint
> >> hosted at [ space ] (http://www.spacestudios.org.uk) some time ago.
> >>
> >> We will be hanging out in #puredyne at irc.gosub10.org (irc.goto10.org,
> >> irc.giss.tv, irc.servus.at, irc.leplacard.org will work too).
> >>
> >> We welcome any help in this final stage, from writing docs to fixing
> >> bugs and cleaning the issue tracker, or whatever else we might have
> >> forgotten to do. It's also the last chance for you to request or help
> >> improve some features before things get frozen for this new release.
> >>
> >> See you on Tuesday :)
> >>
> >> a.
> >> --
> >> http://su.kuri.mu