How woud we go about adding some more console action - i was thinking
w3m, mutt, mocp and newsbeutter

but mainly wishing for mocp which is a neat audio player - which seems
to be missing from the distro (I really love audio player that let you
browse your own folder and doesn't re-arrange everything it self)

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 4:46 AM, Aymeric Mansoux <am-pured...@kuri.mu> wrote:
> nescivi said :

>> > Are these two packaged for Debian/Ubuntu?
>>

>> MotionTrackOSC:
>>
>> Currently no.
>> I don't know how hard that would be?
>>
>> Dependencies are
>> opencv
>> liblo
>
> Can I convince you to make one for us then? ;)
> It's not very hard indeed, but not really the most exciting thing
> either to be honest...
>
> We can add you to the puredyne-team PPA and you could upload/build it
> there directly.
>

>> dv4l and dv4lstart are useful helpers to get dv cameras as input.
>> I think dv4l doesn't work with newer kernels though.
>> I did get dv4lstart running earlier this year...
>
> Better list these as package requests here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/broth
>
> Otherwise we will all forget about it...
>

>> Animata:
>> ask Gabor Papp for advice!
>> I'm sure he'd be happy to have it included...
>
> I think he might be on the list...
> But... http://animata.kibu.hu/downloads.html, does not look like it's
> been ported to GNU/Linux?
>

> a.