Marije/Aymeric/Dan

Just to say thanks so much for doing this at such a late date. I truly
appreciate it.

I currently have a dancer from the pilot group of Open Source Dance who is
testing Puredyne and he thinks it is an amazing product and has all the
utilities/tools that a 21st century dancer needs. Marije's contributions
will add to it.

This is too late for Gespacho, but I am currently researching Labanwriter.
It a notating tool for dance and only currently on Mac/Win. Will keep you
posted on where I get with its utilization.

Thanks again much.

Best

Manju.
Manjunan Gnanaratnam
Founder/Director
Open Source Dance
[http://www.opensourcedance.org]
[http://www.manjunan.com]

> From: nescivi <nesc...@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 13:13:46 +0100
> To: puredyne <puredyne@goto10.org>
> Subject: Re: [puredyne] Puredyne Gazpacho coming soon!
>
> Hiho,
>
> On Wednesday 02 February 2011 12:46:53 Aymeric Mansoux wrote:
>> nescivi said :

>>> MotionTrackOSC:
>>>
>>> Currently no.
>>> I don't know how hard that would be?
>>>
>>> Dependencies are
>>> opencv
>>> liblo
>>
>> Can I convince you to make one for us then? ;)
>> It's not very hard indeed, but not really the most exciting thing
>> either to be honest...
>>
>> We can add you to the puredyne-team PPA and you could upload/build it
>> there directly.
>
> Do you have an example scons script to set this up from a similarly simple
> program?
> While I'm at it, I would then also make a WiiOsc package :)
>

>>> dv4l and dv4lstart are useful helpers to get dv cameras as input.
>>> I think dv4l doesn't work with newer kernels though.
>>> I did get dv4lstart running earlier this year...
>>
>> Better list these as package requests here:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/broth
>>
>> Otherwise we will all forget about it...
>
> done.
>

>>> Animata:
>>> ask Gabor Papp for advice!
>>> I'm sure he'd be happy to have it included...
>>
>> I think he might be on the list...
>> But... http://animata.kibu.hu/downloads.html, does not look like it's
>> been ported to GNU/Linux?
>
> It builds on 32bit. I tried that about a year ago.
> Not sure whether in the meantime it will work 64bit too; I think one of the
> problems was in one of the dependencies, more than Animata itself, so that may
> have been resolved by now.
>
> sincerely,
> Marije
> ---