Hi Polorky,

I wonder if this is related to this issue:
https://bitbucket.org/pyglet/pyglet/issues/130/mouse-release-event-not-triggered
We thought that was a Mac only issue related to that specific touchpad, but
it's possible the issue lies elsewhere.

Interestingly, some people are reporting missing on_press, while others are
missing on_release events!
It shouldn't matter, but could you have a try with the exact code example
from the issue tracker, and confirm your results there?
Also, please share the hardware and OS details for your laptop.

Thanks!