Hi Benjamin,

Recently got back into Pyglet after noticing some updates (been a few
years).

Had this same issue as described above using the example code: all events
are being detected except on_mouse_press,
for all three of the main mouse buttons, and the two side buttons aren't
detected for any input at all.
I am running Windows 10 Home, have an AMD FX-6350 processor, and a wireless
mouse, Logitech M510,
using whatever generic drivers come with Windows. I unfortunately cannot
test this issue on other hardware.
I poked around in Pyglet's source but I can't see anything obviously wrong,
so I am at a loss.

Has any headway been made on this issue? Let me know if there is anything I
can do to help.

Thank you!