Hi Joshua,

Yes, Dan was able to have a look at this recently. He has a pull request
currently open, which would be great if you could try:
https://bitbucket.org/pyglet/pyglet/pull-requests/112/fix-bug-introduced-in-pr-104-commit/diff
If you try it, let us know your results either here or by comenting on his
pull request.

-Ben

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 11:28:17 PM UTC+9, Joshua C wrote:

> Hi Benjamin,
>
> Recently got back into Pyglet after noticing some updates (been a few
> years).
>
> Had this same issue as described above using the example code: all events
> are being detected except on_mouse_press,
> for all three of the main mouse buttons, and the two side buttons aren't
> detected for any input at all.
> I am running Windows 10 Home, have an AMD FX-6350 processor, and a
> wireless mouse, Logitech M510,
> using whatever generic drivers come with Windows. I unfortunately cannot
> test this issue on other hardware.
> I poked around in Pyglet's source but I can't see anything obviously
> wrong, so I am at a loss.
>
> Has any headway been made on this issue? Let me know if there is anything
> I can do to help.
>
> Thank you!
>
> On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 6:12:54 PM UTC-8, Benjamin Moran wrote:
>>
>> Hi Polorky,
>>
>> I wonder if this is related to this issue:
>> https://bitbucket.org/pyglet/pyglet/issues/130/mouse-release-event-not-triggered
>> We thought that was a Mac only issue related to that specific touchpad,
>> but it's possible the issue lies elsewhere.
>>
>> Interestingly, some people are reporting missing on_press, while others
>> are missing on_release events!
>> It shouldn't matter, but could you have a try with the exact code example
>> from the issue tracker, and confirm your results there?
>> Also, please share the hardware and OS details for your laptop.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:46:25 AM UTC+9, Polorky wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, I'm having the same issue. I have run the following code which
>>> prints out all detectable Pyglet events:
>>>

>>> screen.push_handlers(pyglet.window.event.WindowEventLogger())
>>>

>>> And this was the result:
>>>
>>> on_mouse_motion(x=442, y=371, dx=0, dy=-1)
>>> on_draw()
>>> on_mouse_release(x=442, y=371, button='LEFT', modifiers=MOD_NUMLOCK)