On Jul 8, 2008, at 6:26 PM, Jose Galvez wrote:

Great Job Mike, webhelpers is a fantastic tool!
But since you've removed the javascript stuff (which you really can't be blamed for, I can only imagine how hard it is to keep up with the moving
target that is javascript libs) does anyone have a link_to_remote
equivalent that works with jquery?

The JS libs are definitely fast moving targets. I'm adding a 'Snippets' section to the new PylonsHQ site, which I think would be a great place to accumulate some recipes on common AJAX setups for Pylons controllers and the JS for a specific JS lib that goes with it.

Cheers,
Ben