That .6 vs .7 status list is very helpful, esp for a Pylons newbie
struggling with documentation which is part .6 and part .7, thanks.

Are there any docs or examples for the new .7 helpers?

I want to work towards the Pylons 1.0 "Factory approved" usage for
helpers and templating, but am challenged figuring out what that will
be. Specifically, I'm trying to work through the tutorials without the
deprecated helpers, and still take advantage of helpers that will be in
the forward releases. But, I look in
webhelpers-0.6.3-py2.6.egg/webhelpers/html/form_layout.py and I see

   """Helpers for laying out forms (EXPERIMENTAL)

   **This module is experimental and subject to change or deletion!**
If you want
   to use it in an application, please copy it to the application.