Bullshit. All new works I have been working are Python 3 based and Python 3
is much better language to work with.

Due to natural change resistance in human beings, a very well studied
psychological effect, you always find people who go to great lengths to
resist a change. There will be always pain in a change. People try to
justify their viewpoint by cherrypicking arguments against the change,
without seeing what good it would bring for them.

However, this being said, Python 3 transition was a mess and in hindsight
everybody can tell it could be handled better. JavaScript community has not
made the same mistake with ES2016 and co. But the change has happened and
if you are still complaining, it's like 10 years too late.

-M

On 24 November 2016 at 13:03, Vinicius Assef <vinicius...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys.
>
> As Pyramid was the first framework supporting Python 3, what do you
> think about this position?
>
> https://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/nopython3.html
>
> What are your experiences regarding Python 3 as broken?
>
> --
> Vinicius Assef

> msgid/pylons-discuss/CAFmXjSDn72hbPuF50ppbjL5z8VKm6
> 1o10TiG8khAMrF-40pc%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.

Mikko Ohtamaa
http://opensourcehacker.com
http://twitter.com/moo9000