Jared, Thomas thank you guys!

Now everything works great :)
The solution was pretty simple and I don't know why it took me so long...
I have a X,Y and Z coordinates from my SensAble Pantom haptic device and
quaternions to do rotations of cone.

The problem was, that in 'translate' function I didn't use 'camera=0'
option, what in did in 'rotate'. Moreover I should set 'origin=[X,Y,Z]'
option as well as 'camera=0' in rotate option.

Now it work smoothly and pretty nice ;)

Thank you
Paweł