Hi,

I have noticed that for some PDBs wwPDB doesn't contain PDB files (e.g., 4V7Y <http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/explore/explore.do?structureId=4V7Y>), but rather they have mmCIF files instead and I was wondering if it was possible to get the fetch command to fetch these mmCIFs instead of PDBs. Now to be clear, I do understand how to load mmCIFs that I have downloaded manually from wwPDB by going to |File->Open...| but I'd like to know how to get PyMOL to fetch these files from wwPDB and load them.

Thanks for your time,
Brenton