Good evening pymol users,

I would like to represent a protein with a superimposed 3D grid of cubes.
I tried the applet cubes.py but it is not appropriate for me...

So my goal is to control the size of the cubes that will be part of such grid. In addition, it will be really great if I could even control the color (shaded) of each cubes.

Does anyone could help me?

--
*Damien CLAVEL*
Cellphone +33 7 81 66 61 70