I hope more of the regulars here jump on this bandwagon. It will be a great
day when Paul posts one of his offensive posts and there is just deafening
silence.

Paul was in my (very short) kill file for years but I decided to give him
another chance. And he blew it.

There is a reason why he was banned from micropython, and you all are
seeing it here — he just can’t help himself.

Probably he’s hoping to be banned for a COC violation. Let’s not give him
that satisfaction.

—Guido (speaking for myself only)

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 15:11 Stephen J. Turnbull <
turnbull.stephen...@u.tsukuba.ac.jp> wrote:

> Paul Sokolovsky writes:
>
>  > Sorry, but there may be a suggestion of tactics of sneaking somebody's
>  > "pet feature" past the attention of core developers by employing
>  > sycophant techniques.
>
> I've had enough of your random aspersions.  They make it impossible
> for me to continue reading your posts.  I'll join David with a
> "moderate" -100 on your proposals, and bid you "good day".
> Message archived at
> https://mail.python.org/archives/list/python-dev@python.org/message/3BAYVC53Z7ZS2UQ4NLAJGIBFJ62DI3NK/

--Guido (mobile)