I  am having compilation issues again with python3.10 with ssl .

The ./configure was invoked with ssl options and ssl modules seems to
be build successfully.

"""
The following modules found by detect_modules() in setup.py, have been
built by the Makefile instead, as configured by the Setup files:
_abc                  _hashlib              _ssl
pwd                   time
"""

However, when I do import ssl from python, I get the  error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/home/shared/Builds/Python-3.10.0/lib/python3.10/ssl.py", line
98, in <module>
    import _ssl             # if we can't import it, let the error propagate
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_ssl'

I can't find _ssl.so in build or install directory.

Thanks
-S