Collin Winter <collinw <at> gmail.com> writes:

> - I wish PyBench actually did more isolation.
> Call.py:ComplexPythonFunctionCalls is on my mind right now; I wish it
> didn't put keyword arguments and **kwargs in the same microbenchmark.

Well, there is a balance to be found between having more subtests and keeping a
reasonable total running time :-)
(I have to plead guilty for ComplexPythonFunctionCalls, btw)

> - I would like to see PyBench incorporate better statistics for
> indicating the significance of the observed performance difference.

I see you already have this kind of measurement in your perf.py script, would it
be easy to port it?

We could also discuss making individual tests longer (by changing the default
"warp factor").