On 12/07/2010 00:56, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:

IIRC Terry Reedy has already volunteered to do this
Apologies to Terry if this is incorrect, but I believe this to be the case.

Hmm. I don't recall that happening.

As for assigning bugs, I've been told to use the maintainer.rst list, so
either the list is wrong, or I've had finger problems.  If it's the
latter I again say sorry.

I see. What copy have you been using specifically? I think I need to
remove myself from these lists.

Regards,
Martin

Hi Martin,

Again thanks for the response.

I've been working from this:-
http://svn.python.org/view/*checkout*/python/branches/py3k/Misc/maintainers.rst

It strikes me as being so sadly outdated that it's getting less than useless, or I assume that it's the same old case of not enough volunteers? Why did I bother. :)

Kindest regards.

Mark Lawrence.