On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:38:53PM +0100, Georg Brandl wrote:
> recently I've grown a bit tired of seeing our default Sphinx theme,
> especially as so many other projects use it.  I decided to play around
> with something "clean" this time, and this is the result:
>
>   http://www.python.org/~gbrandl/build/html/

   Looks very nice! A few notes, if you don't mind.

1. I'd prefer a little bit bigger fonts.

2. IWBN IMHO to extend the grayish background of the navigation bar at
the left to the bottom of the page. White space below short boxes looks
strange for me.

3. A lot of small adjacent code snippets with a different background
make my eyes hurt. See for example the note number 5 at
http://www.python.org/~gbrandl/build/html/library/stdtypes.html#sequence-types-str-bytes-bytearray-list-tuple-range
   I'd like inline code snippets to have the same background. Bold font
and/or a different foreground color would be better, in my opinion.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytman            http://phdru.name/            p...@phdru.name