If I can get my five cents, I will tell about my impressions. I really liked the background of allocated blocks (such as notes and code snippets) has become less diverse (but still visible). The border around these blocks have become more accurate and more pleasant to emphasize blocks. It is very good that the sidebar is no longer confused look. And everything looks quite nice. But the font is a little bit small for my eyes (on the contrary current theme font a little bit big). This leads to too long (in characters) lines. Less obvious was the structure of the document (due to decrease the font size of the header and the removal of the dividing lines).

I would like to that the background color of ".note tt" has become a little lighter and quieter.