Hi,

Le 01/05/2012 09:30, Nick Coghlan a écrit :
* PEP 3144: IP Address manipulation library
This is pretty close to approval. Peter's addressed all the
substantive comments that were made regarding the draft API, and he's
going to provide an update to the PEP shortly that should get it into
a state where I can mark it as Approved. Integration of the library
and tests shouldn't be too hard, but it would really help if a sphinx
expert could take a look at my Stack Overflow question [1] about
generating an initial version of the API reference docs. (I've been
meaning to figure out the right mailing list to send sphinx questions
to, but haven't got around to it yet).

IIUC sphinx-autogen (shipped with Sphinx) does that.

Cheers