On 05/01/2012 01:12 PM, Brett Cannon wrote:
That would be great! First thing is addressing Guido's concerns from http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2012-March/117515.html and then handling any issues you found. Not sure if Larry was asking about this out of curiosity or because he too wanted to help.

Asking, that is, off-list. So your observation was kinda out of left field for the casual observer ;-)

I was asking because I was interested in helping, but I haven't looked into it too much, and I'm not sure how much of a priority it is. It's clear that Yury has spent way more time with the issue. If he'd* like my help I'll try to lend it but I bet he's got it under control.

/arry

* Assuming "Yury" is a he; apologies if my shot in the dark was a miss.