Urk.  Premature send.  As it turns out, I had no specific comments to
make after the one comment on

 > Alternative: create and release Python 2.8

My apologies to anybody who read to the bottom for wasting their time.

I do have one generic comment on style: I think at this point the
statements tagged with "I (Nick Coghlan) think" should either be
edited to remove the reference to the author, or moved to the "Caveat:
I work for RH" section or the "Open Issues" section.  If they're not
pretty much consensus by now, they probably don't belong in the main
body of the PEP.