17.01.18 16:34, Victor Stinner пише:
In Februrary 2017, I proposed on python-ideas to change the Python
syntax to allow to declare positional-only parameters in Python:

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-ideas/2017-February/044879.html
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-ideas/2017-March/044956.html

There are already supported at the C level, but not at the Python level.

Our BDFL approved the idea:

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-ideas/2017-March/044959.html

But I didn't find time to implement it. Does someone want to work on
an implementation of the idea?

The main problem -- designing a syntax that does not look ugly. I think there are too small time is left before features freezing for experimenting with it. It would be better to make such changes at the early stage of development.