On 17 October 2016 at 19:26, Charalampos Stratakis <cstra...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The change is already approved by FESCo [0] although as mentioned at the
> change page,

Aye, I'd missed that initially, and then saw the ChangeAccepted note on the BZ.

> it is accepted for release candidate, so I guess I should open another ticket
> for FESCo if they agree for a beta version to be built in rawhide.

Let's see how far we can get with COPR builds before going back to
FESCo - we should at least run
https://beaker-project.org/docs/user-guide/beaker-provided-tasks.html#distribution-rebuild
against the COPR Python and the Fedora packages that depend on Python
before proposing early adoption of the betas.

(Although I'll have to ask what's become of beaker.fedoraproject.org
before doing that - if it's not going to be back any time soon, then I
may need to run that on the Red Hat internal instance instead)

Cheers,
Nick.