From: "Nick Coghlan" <>
To: "Fedora Python SIG" <>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 4:22:20 PM
Subject: Re: Python 3.6 beta release in F26 Rawhide?

On 17 October 2016 at 19:26, Charalampos Stratakis <> wrote:
> Hi,
> The change is already approved by FESCo [0] although as mentioned at the
> change page,

Aye, I'd missed that initially, and then saw the ChangeAccepted note on the BZ.

> it is accepted for release candidate, so I guess I should open another ticket
> for FESCo if they agree for a beta version to be built in rawhide.

Let's see how far we can get with COPR builds before going back to
FESCo - we should at least run
against the COPR Python and the Fedora packages that depend on Python
before proposing early adoption of the betas.

(Although I'll have to ask what's become of
before doing that - if it's not going to be back any time soon, then I
may need to run that on the Red Hat internal instance instead)

Nick Coghlan   |   |   Brisbane, Australia
python-devel mailing list --
To unsubscribe send an email to