On 2016-10-12 22:46, Mikhail V wrote:
For numbers obviously you don't need so many character as for
speech encoding, so this means that only those glyphs or even a subset
of it should be used. This means anything more than 8 characters
is quite worthless for reading numbers.
Note that I can't provide here the works currently
so don't ask me for that. Some of them would be probably
available in near future.

It's pretty clear to me by this point that your argument has no rational basis, so I'm regarding this thread as a dead end.

--
Brendan Barnwell
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path, and leave a trail."