On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 10:39 PM Soni L. <fakedme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you don't want me to be rude but when I literally explain rust traits
> you throw me an "that's not traits and fuck you for being rude/trying to
> get me to think".
>
> I'm just gonna say learn rust since you actively refuse to accept my
> explanation of rust traits. don't reply again until you've learned rust.

Status quo wins a stalemate. Onus is on YOU to convince people that
traits are (a) important and (b) impossible to do with current syntax.

I can't speak for anyone else, but at the moment, you've convinced me
that traits are just a different way of talking about something (but I
don't even know what), and they're just "I wish I had this thing". In
other words, you've thoroughly convinced me that this thread is not
worth participating in.

ChrisA