Il 18/09/2016 08:45, Steven D'Aprano ha scritto:
integral part of the letter, like the horizonal stroke in English t or the
vertical bar in English p and b, and in some languages they are modifiers,

well... that is the Latin alphabet

English has no T, P or B (or any other character) but is just (mis)using the Latin alphabet (which is just a few centuries older than the English language itself) :-)


Reply via email to