Hello together,

I am trying to automate a point cloud creation out of CATParts in CATIA.
The win32com client can access CATIA documents, but NOT methods and
attributes in the parts. I get the following error:

File
"C:\Users\th80im\source\repos\PythonPointCloudCreation\PythonPointCloudCreation\PythonPointCloudCreation\py37_env_1\lib\site-packages\win32com\client\dynamic.py",
line 638, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError("%s.%s" % (self._username_, attr))
AttributeError: <unknown>.HybridShapes

I guess, there is something wrong with the registering of CATIA, or the
installation of the client? Or am I looking in the wrong direction?

Thank you & Best Regards

ioannis