On 2024-03-18 9:12 a.m., Alok Bhargava wrote:
Hi and thank you for your insightful guidance on Jannis' question.  I am running into similar issues as I work with a 3rd party COM app.

This may be a silly question but could you point me to where the generated class files are located?

I think makepy will print the path name as it generates the file, but `import win32com; print(win32com.__gen_path__)` will print the location.

Cheers,

Mark

Many thanks!