Hi Alok,

there should be a __gencache__ directory somewhere, which contains the
generated files.
But it is WAY easier to just use the

  -o    -- Create output in a specified output file.  If the path leading
           to the file does not exist, any missing directories will be
           created.
           NOTE: -o cannot be used with -d.  This will generate an error.

parameter of makepy.py

cheers

Harald

Harald Armin Massa