In that case you'll need to figure how you want connect your points. I
guess you want to construct a bounding hull around them. I've never done
that, and it's far more complex that building the mesh in Maya will be
after you figure it out. However I expect there are algorithms on the web,
and possibly even something already written in Python that you can adapt.