On 07/04/21 17:42, Kevin Wolf wrote:
+* Publishing other's private information, such as physical or electronic
+addresses, without explicit permission

Yes, it's pretty clear that I'm not publishing new information about
people when I'm keeping them in Cc: when replying to a thread, or even
when they posted in another thread on the list recently. It becomes much
less clear for adding people who aren't usually part of the QEMU
community.

If you took the email from, say, the Libvirt or kernel mailing lists, that would not be considered private. If somebody has two email addresses and you deliberately Cc him on an address that he's only using for communications within his family, that would be a problem.

I agree that this doxing is unlikely to happen since our communication revolves on email and we generally don't accept pseudonymous contributions. But even there, we have had historically a couple exceptions to the no-pseudonyms rule.

Paolo